Listen While You Work…from SLMA Radio a program on the Funnel Media Channel.
Our guest today, Andy Paul will talk about the Growing Value of Podcasting for B2B Marketing. He is an author, consultant and podcaster. In the past 18 months Andy’s podcast series called Accelerate has had 394 episodes (averaging six programs a week). In this time he has learned a lot about podcasting, what works and what doesn’t and how import this medium can be for B2B marketers. The host is James Obermayer, Publisher for the Funnel Media Group and Founder of the Sales Lead Management Association. We discuss:
- Andy’s opinion is that podcasts are better than blogs for reaching followers
- Question: How difficult was it to get started?
- Question: How was it was to get guests?
- Question: How long does it take to get listeners?
- Reveal: Andy says most people are in a position to listen rather than watch.
- The mechanics for programming are straightforward and easy to understand. There are tutorials out there.
About Andy Paul
Over three decades Andy Paul has built a successful career as a sales leader, author, speaker and consultant by being different, thinking differently and selling differently.
He has helped boost the performance of teams selling products and services as diverse as complex multi-million dollar communications networks to collectible professional sports memorabilia. Paul has worked with raw technology start-ups and Fortune 1000 companies and everything in between. In the process he has worked with nearly every channel ranging from franchise networks to retailers, dealers, distributors, VAR and OEM; and sold in nearly every corner of the globe.
Andy Paul is now doing what he loves best—sharing his powerful game-changing sales strategies and building successful sales teams with companies, business owners, executives and sales professionals to help them reach their goals. He can help you transform the performance of your sales team, too.