Podcasts, where executives in the company assume a public leadership position by discussing important topics in sales and marketing with customers, prospects and industry leaders, can be a vital part of your marketing outreach. In addition, podcasts provide a treasure trove of content that can be used in a dozen ways.
Here are Ten reasons why you should consider using a podcast as part of your lead generation programs:
- Podcasts are authentic compared to webinars which are pure sales tools and the listeners know it
- Podcasts have a long life without an expiration date. New listeners tune in continually as long as content is evergreen in nature
- Listenership can have a live audience and hundreds or thousands of podcasts listeners
- Low Cost. The cost of podcasting is insignificant
- Podcasts have digital listeners and listened to by digitally connected people 24/7 away from the office
- Programs take little time for the hosts – typically 30 minutes per program – no rehearsals or PPT
- Podcasts create added content for use in 16 different ways
- Podcasts often are accessed from sites other than your own via guests and syndication
- Podcasts are entertainment. After all, its all about entertainment.
- Podcasts are measurable. Because podcast content is universally used in dozens of ways, the content is measurable in its contribution to revenue
- Podcasting takes little effort and time to produce. There are no PPT, no rehearsals, no significant cost to drive listeners before the show (some after but minor).
Whether the host is your president, CRO, CSO, CMO or product manager on a rotating basis. See our current line up on the Funnel Radio Channel and the host of the program which we affectionally refer to as the Real Personalities of Funnel Radio.