By now you know that B2b podcasts from you and your company create thought leadership, multi-use content, testimonials and relationships with industry leaders. Podcasts introduce you and your products to thousands of potential customers and those that refer customers, but there are four caveats to be successful.
- You must be consistent: to gain followers (listeners and subscribers) you must produce a show that they can follow. Once a month programming is very good, twice a month for moderately sized companies, weekly for large companies, audiences and marketing departments large enough to use the resulting content.
- Your show needs professionalism: Sound, host and announcer quality are important, after all this is entertainment, but host’s actual voice isn’t as important as the content, editing, timing, commercial delivery.
- Content must be interesting. Each program’s title and its content must be stimulating and worth the time invested by the listener. Programs with “How-To” or similar titles are the most popular and long lasting.
- Your company can use the content many ways: Podcasts produce so much potential content that each show provides a plethora of content options: See 16 Ways a Podcast Creates Useable Content. This multi-use content adds listeners; whether it is a testimonial quote, blog, nurture message, book, guest website, white paper or case study quote, podcasts and its transcripts each has a listener base.
The Funnel Radio Channel produces B2B Podcasts for many industry leaders and personalities. See or list of The Real Personalities of Funnel Radio. The reason we are popular with these well-known leaders is that we make it easy for them to be a podcast host.
What we do for You:
- Create the podcast episodes from our studio for the host and guest via the telephone.
- Provide a studio and live announcer for live programming: Announce your program and insert your own commercials.
- Create and host the podcast replay site with your programming, branding, biographies of hosts and podcast embeddable players that can be used on your main site, as well.
- Register your program with iTunes, GooglePlay, Stitcher, Blubrry, B2B Podcast Directory and more.
- Maintain the subscription services for you: we build a list of subscribers.
- Promote your episodes through the Funnel Media Group’s social media channels.
- Create branded artwork for each episode for the site and that you can share with your guests and marketing team.
- Episodes can be live or recorded.
What You do:
- Select your guest (customer, prospects, authors, your company experts, industry leaders and name your episode with a paragraph description).
- Host the show by telephone from anyplace in the world.
- Use the content.
Benefits of podcasting are:
- It is easy.
- It is not time consuming like a webinar (once a month frequency is available).
- No rehearsals or PPT.
- There are thousands of listeners that will continue to replay your evergreen content.
- Customers give you testimonials.
- Guests promote your show, and that promotes your company, product and service.
- Hosts and their companies gain reputations as thought leaders.
- Professional editing for voice quality, sound variations, background noise, sound cleanup, gain control, fade, amplify, normalize, compress, and equalize.
- RSS Feed for submission and multi-use syndication.
- It is inexpensive.
- Reach listeners at work, on weekends: traveling, at home, walking the dog, exercising, or in their cars.
- Statistics for the program are keep: replay count, trending, geo count, clients (Chrome, Apple, Apple Media, etc.), Platforms, and most listened to show lists, etc.
- A huge stream for live shows.